Are you an experienced project manger who is accomplished in using agile approaches? Do you want to help solve some of the worlds biggest problems? have you got an interest in what makes people tick?
So-Mo is seeking a creative Project Manager to become one of our behavioural science consultants. The Project Manager is an integral part of the team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and leading on projects for our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful consultancy and play an important part in making the world a better place. This role would suit someone who is a pro-active problem solver, able to take the lead on task completion and work with the team to deliver amazing results.
effectively plan, manage and deliver projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards
meet the organisation's strategic aims
create, manage and maintain project documentation
act as a point of contact for project related enquiries
keep all parties up to date with scale, scope and progress of projects
be a brilliant member of the So-Mo team
- experience of agile project management
- broad awareness of wider project methodologies
- capable of managing various work streams
- creative and innovative problem solver
- able to empathise with a range of stakeholders
- sound financial management skills
- confident in operating in an ever changing environment
- a minimum of 2 years experience in a project management or consultancy role
Based in Liverpool, full-time, permanent
Note: We're looking to fill up this position in the next 12 months, but we are accepting applications for the profile. If you think you're just the right candidate for this position, send in your application.
To apply, send in your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line. We'll keep you posted on the status of your application. All the very best!