business development/ account
are you a people person? do you get excited about creative possibilities and interesting conversations with amazing people? can you turn innovation into commercial opportunities? can you empathise with clients and articulate their challenges?
So-Mo is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead on the establishment of new business opportunities and to build on existing relationships. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role. You will have a working knowledge of the public, private and voluntary sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing consultancy and be a part of making the world a better place. This role would suit someone who is well organised, tenacious, confident and enthusiastic.
- developing and maintaining an active network of both potential and existing client relationships
- establishing trusting client relationships to ensure issues are identified and addressed early to ensure a positive outcome
- able to develop leads and prospects successfully and consistently
- preparation of proposal documents to the highest standard
- familiarity and experience of a range of procurement processes
- comfortable working to targets
- a minimum 2 years experience of working in a business development role
- demonstrable experience of successful relationship building
- compelling public speaking style
- preparing and presenting reports to senior management
- resilience and tenacity
- strategic thinker and planner
- ability to interpret reports on sales, costs and marketing
- understand and confidently communicate a range of innovative propositions
- comfortable selling to senior stakeholders and the ability to close sales
- experience with agile project management
- clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Based in Liverpool, full-time, permanent
Note: We're looking to fill up this position in the next 12 months, but we are accepting applications for the profile. If you think you're just the right candidate for this position, send in your application.
To apply, send in your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line. We'll keep you posted on the status of your application. All the very best!